Philadelphia U-Visa Lawyer

Assistance You Need for Your Immigration Matters

A U-visa is a special type of nonimmigrant visa. This is available to undocumented individuals who have suffered serious mental or physical abuse and are willing to help law enforcement in the investigation of criminal activity.

There are six requirements in order to obtain a U-visa:

  • The individual must be a victim of criminal activity.
  • The individual must have suffered serious mental or physical damage.
  • The individual must have information relating to the crime.
  • The individual must cooperate with law enforcement in the investigation.
  • The crime must have occurred in the United States.
  • The individual is admissible under current United States immigration laws.

If you have suffered from a crime and wish to apply for a U-visa, the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault is here to help you with firm and caring legal representation that never stops fighting for your best interests. We have more than a decade of legal experience helping individuals take the necessary actions to apply for a U-visa, and we aim to help you, too.

Discuss your case in a consultation. Call {F:P:Site:Phone}.

The Application Process

To apply for a U-visa, you must first have a law enforcement certificate. This certificate must be obtained from a federal, state, or local law enforcement agency, or from a judge or prosecutor. After receiving the form, you must fill out the U Nonimmigration Status Certification and it should be signed by an authority. Physically or mentally suffering from a crime, especially as an undocumented person, can be a traumatic event.

Our Philadelphia immigration attorney at the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault wants to help you. We do whatever it takes to guide you through the entire process in search of the most favorable outcome. We care deeply for every client we represent, and we look forward to providing an effective solution for your case, as well as getting to know you on a personal level.

Call our firm today at (215) 649-7535.

Take the First Step Today

Reach Out to Our Firm