Philadelphia Transit Visa Attorney

Counsel from an Experienced Immigration Lawyer

Any individuals who are citizens of another country must obtain a visa to enter the United States. Transit visas allow noncitizens to travel freely into the U.S. if their last destination is another country.

There are two available transit visa options:

  1. A temporary visa to allow travel (C-1 Visa)
  2. An immigrant visa to obtain permanent residency

If you have any immigration questions, especially with regards to transit visas and your eligibility to enter the country, we can help! Our Philadelphia immigration lawyer at the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault has been helping others with compassionate and caring legal service for more than 10 years.

Questions about your visa? Call us today at {F:P:Site:Phone}!

Work with the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault

By working with Matthew Archambeault, you can benefit from:

  • Direct communication with your attorney
  • More than 10 years of experience
  • Personalized attention & strategies
  • Compassionate counsel for your situation

Contact us at your earliest convenience to pursue a transit visa and find out whether this is your best option.

When Is a Transit Visa Required?

The U.S. enforces a strict policy regarding travelers passing through. All travelers must provide this visa that states he or she is en route to another country and that he or she has a home that they have established and have no intention of abandoning.

Transit visas may be required for the following scenarios:

  • Foreign travelers whose sole purpose of entering the U.S. is to transfer
  • Passengers on a cruise ship that is forced to dock in the U.S. and have no intention of landing
  • Foreign citizens are granted passage under a diplomatic transit (C-2 visa)
  • Crew members who will be providing their services on a ship or aircraft (C-1/D visa)

Trustworthy Assistance Every Step of the Way

As a Philadelphia immigration attorney Attorney Matthew J. Archambeault knows you will have many questions about the application process. Will I be required to attend an interview? How much does the application cost? You can view more from the U.S. Visas site, part of the U.S. Department of State.

These are some of the most important points to consider:

  • $160 application fee
  • Complete Form DS-160 and provide a photo
  • Interviews are required for those aged 14-79
  • Your fingerprints will be taken digitally during the interview

As always, feel free to consult with our lawyer if you have any questions at all about the process. Attorney Archambeault is a committed attorney, who understands every aspect of immigration law. He is ready to serve you and help you achieve your goals!

Schedule a case consultation with Attorney Archambeault
by calling (215) 649-7535!

Take the First Step Today

Reach Out to Our Firm