B-2 Visitor Visa

Need Assistance? Our Philadelphia Immigration Attorney Can Help!

If you are planning on visiting the United States for pleasure, to visit relatives and friends, to participate in an athletic or musical event, or for medical treatment, then a B-2 visitor visa would be the visa for your trip. However, the laws for immigration visas are complex and difficult to understand. Our Philadelphia immigration attorney can provide you with the assistance you need to obtain your desired visa.

Applying for a B-2 Visa

In order to obtain a visitor visa, you must possess a valid passport which doesn't expire for at least six months past the time you are planning on departing once your visit in the United States is over. If several family members are planning on visiting, each needs to submit a separate visitor visa application.

The following information will be requested during the application process:

  • Proof of the limited duration of your stay
  • Proof of your intention to depart at the expiration of stay
  • Proof of maintaining a foreign residence and intent to return to your home country
  • Proof of adequate financial resources to support yourself during your stay
  • Proof of your participating in legitimate visitor activities, such as hotel reservations and letters of invitation from friends and family

After the application process is submitted, you are required to participate in a visa interview. This typically takes place at the US embassy or consulate in your home country.

10+ Years of Experience

At the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault, our Philadelphia immigration lawyer possesses the comprehensive knowledge of the US legal system to help you obtain the B-2 visa. He can also help you accurately complete the necessary paperwork.

For more information, contact us and schedule your consultation today.

Take the First Step Today

Reach Out to Our Firm