Philadelphia Employment Immigration Lawyer
Our Skilled Attorney Can Provide Legal Guidance
Employment-based immigration grants individuals the right to enter the
United States based on their current employment status. The Immigration
and Nationality Act allows 140,000 employment-based visas per year and
divides these visas into five categories of preference.
The five categories are as follows:
- First preference — Priority workers, including professors, researchers,
executives, managers, and workers with exceptional ability in arts, science,
business, education, or athletics
- Second preference — Professionals holding an advanced degree and
workers with exceptional ability in arts, science, or business
- Third preference — Skilled workers with baccalaureate degree
- Fourth preference — Special immigrants
- Fifth preference — Employment creation investors
If you fall into any of these categories and are looking for an employment-based
immigration to the United States, our
Philadelphia immigration lawyer at the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault can help you. We guide you through
every aspect of your case, informing you of your options. We aim to help
you achieve your American dream.
Employment immigration law is an ever-changing and complex part of law
that is designed to help individuals come to the country through employment.
It is important to have a knowledgeable attorney by your side who remains
up to date on the law and provides you with an honest evaluation of the
Call today to
schedule a consultation.
Why Choose the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault?
Thousands of workers enter the United States every year in pursuit of a
better life. It is every human's right to have that pursuit, and our
firm will help advocate for these rights on your behalf. We have the legal
process and ability to:
- Properly evaluate your case
- Develop a firm understanding of your situation
- Provide a creative, unique, and effective solution
- Walk you through every step of the case in pursuit of a favorable result
We have helped clients in the Philadelphia area for
more than 10 years, and you can be sure to receive the caring and empathetic legal service
that we afford everyone who walks through our doors. We take great pride
in helping others achieve their goals and your interests are always our
When we meet with you, we can discuss your options and help you seek an
Contact the Law Office of Matthew Archambeault today at (215) 649-7535.